January 15, 2007

Trey

Well, if you haven't already heard Trey broke his leg while skiing last week. It wasn't just a minor break either. His leg broke in three places below the knee. His wonderful friends drove him home in incredible pain all the way from Ria Dosa and straight to the ER at Parkland. He had a very successful surgery last Tuesday and he will be recovering in Combine over the next couple of months. He removed his bandages today so I'll take some pictures of his narly leg and add them to the post. So, if you call I'll probably be in Combine with no phone reception. Please leave a message and I'll call back to catch up.

Oh, we are sooo close to being completly finished with the bathroom. We just need paint and trim. I'll post pictures of the completed project by weeks end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

What? Oh, no! Tell him I said I hope he heals quickly. I'm not sure that I have your current cell number, as my phone was destroyed. Email me when you get a chance with your number. Oh, and give the Snake some love from the frigid Northwest.

4:19 PM, January 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home