February 04, 2007

Whoop #2

Did anyone happen to catch the #6 KState vs. #8 A&M game? It was amazing. We beat KState for the first time in school history, in their house, in the last minute of the game! My new hero is officially Billy Gillespie. There are still 5 weeks left in confernece play so you can expect recurring tid-bits about our dear Aggies. By the way, I think Chris is officially on the A&M bandwagon. There was a mention of OU in our conversation, but I would like to think that I blacked out for a minute and didn't actually hear him say that. Gig'Em Ags!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

WHOOP! I didn't happen to see it, but my sweet husband told me all about it...I don't think he saw it either, but he's read all about it on the internet. So exciting, and it does a lot for the ol' Aggie confidence!

8:32 PM, February 04, 2007  
Blogger Charla (SHar-la) said...

We watched. I fell asleep on the couch in the middle of it, and was jolted awake by screams of "Oh my gosh," and "Aw, you idiot," coming from my husband. It was indeed a GREAT game!

2:57 PM, February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home