April 27, 2007

My Job Is So Fun!!!

The circus came to town on Friday night. This was the 34th annual Crandall kindergarten circus. It was so much fun. Even Jake had a good time although he wasn't really sure who I was and definately didn't want to risk finding out. Sorry I can't post pic's of the cute kiddos, but here are some pic's of the funny clowns, i.e kindergarten teachers.


Jake finally let me hold him, but as you can see he's trying to get back to his Daddy A.S.A.P.

Raise your hand if your job is this fun! The job of a kindergarten teacher is most of the time incrediably exhausting, frustrating, and taxing. It's not until the end of the year when you see all the progress the kids have made and you get to really have fun that you realize what an awesome job you have.
Someone please remind me of that in August when I can't get a word in edgewise and I'm afraid they'll never even be able to write their names.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

absolutely hysterical. you make a pretty cute clown, leslie!!

5:45 AM, April 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home