May 30, 2007

Your Song

This website tells you what the #1 song was on any given day. Here are some songs from important times in our lives:


www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

The day I was born- "Upside Down" by Diana Ross
The day Tony was born- "Kiss You All Over" by Exile
The day I graduated highschool/Tony Graduated college- "Livin' La Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin
The day I graduated college- "Get Busy" by Sean Paul
The day we got married- "Yeah" by Usher
The day Jake was born- "SOS" by Rhianna??? I don't even know what that means.

If you want to feel old please go take a look for yourself I mean seriously, I loved Ricky Martin when I graduated high school. Who knew he would be so dorky in mearly 8 years.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I think that SOS one goes..."S-O-S means someone help me..." I think. I remember it from teaching middle schoolers. Not a classic. Nope. Not even good.

5:02 PM, May 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny, my birthday - Alley Oop, your dads birthday - Teddy Bear/Elvis. Our Anniversary, same as your graduation - Livin La Vida Loca.

The day I graduated - With a Little Luck/Paul McCartney

The day dad graduated (i'm guessing the date) Before the Next Teardrop Falls/Freddy Fender.

too funny.

lisa

8:27 AM, June 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home