July 15, 2007

Chipmunks...

There is no picture for this post because I look like a deformed chipmunk. I only had to have 1 wisdom tooth removed so I don't have the balanced look that most people achieve after surgery. The one side is way out there however because as the doctor stated "I had to get into the bone a little bit." Also, pain pills stink. They made me really sick and I have a moderately high tolerance for pain and have decided I'm way better off without them. Thanks to Tony, Mom, Ray, and Vickie for taking care of me this weekend. Hopefully the swelling will be gone before the wedding on Friday :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WE WANT PICTURES!!! COME ON!!!!!! I'm just saying this because I am one of the few who actually got to witness this yesterday - greatness!! :) All humor aside, glad you are starting to feel a little better!!

11:02 AM, July 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home