July 06, 2007

Food

Jake's palate is really starting to resemble Laura's at this point. Some of his favorite foods to date are: french fries, ham, cheese, and now.....

I have kind of been at a loss for breakfast foods so I tried powdered donuts today, and scored!! Dont' worry that's not coffee in his cup it's apple juice. I ran out of sippy cups, but at least he gets to support his school this way.

I know this is turning into Jake's blog, but that's pretty much what my summer is about. Look for a posting about my 1st sewing class next week and getting a wisdom tooth removed!!! If that sounds like too much excitement for you then check back the next week when I'll be heading to Houston for a wedding.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I can't wait to hear about the sewing! Hopefully it'll be a lot of fun - it's definitely useful! And about the tooth - I hope you get some pain meds and some TLC!

10:17 AM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Charla (SHar-la) said...

Oh, yuck. I'm going to get a wisdom tooth removed here in the next couple of months, too. So, I will literally feel your pain then. I love the powder all over his lips and that little grin on his face...btw, I can't for the life of me think of who Laura is. Do tell.

4:36 PM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you haven't thrown a Little Mexico burrito at the boy yet. Give him time to ease into it - he'll never be the same afterwards :) LOL you are hysterical with your sewing class. Maybe I can hire you to fix the tear in my recliner!! Adorable picture of Jake-ster. Love it.

8:37 AM, July 07, 2007  
Blogger Teach said...

Amy I knew you would be proud of the sewing class. I know you tried to show me in college but my attention span is pretty short. We'll see how it works out this time.

Charla, Laura is my little sister. She's 23 and still hasn't acquired a taste for "grown-up" foods. We'll have to compare war stories after we have our teeth pulled :)

7:38 PM, July 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home