August 04, 2007

I Can Fly!!!!


I don't want to make anyone feel bad, but we really do have the best kid in the world! We had to fly down to Houston for a wedding a few weeks back and we were not really sure how Jake was going to do on the plane. Well, we shouldn't have been suprised when he was an absolute angel. The flight crew and even the other passengers on the plane loved him. Here is a picture of his flying adventure.


Word to fellow parents: Do not board plane at last possible second with baby!!! People can give the meanest looks when that happens. I thought one man was actually going to throw something at us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My mom would be so proud!! :) Go read my blog for directions - and consider yourself TAGGED!

8:47 AM, August 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home