September 22, 2007

27.....30

Just for the record: 30 is terrifying! I hadn't really given it that much thought until 27 rolled around on Friday. Tony was 27 when we got married and I thought he was soooooo old! Now I'm old and boring like he was. Not that I don't like being old and boring. It's just that it snuck up on me. Tony and I talked about it last night while we were out on our "date." He said he knew it would happen to me eventually and he's loving it. I have three more years, but the part that really stinks is that all of my girlfriends are anywhere from 8-11 months younger than me (which was really cool at 21), not so cool now. I hope they are kind when the big day finally arrives.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charla (SHar-la) said...

Age is all in how old you ACT!!! Try being 28 without a child with a husband who is pushing 36 in just over 3 months and 29 coming in April! Talk about freaked out!

10:36 AM, September 22, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm here for moral support because I am merely months behind you!! It's really bizarre to realize how high our number is getting. 27? I thought only Stephen could get that old!! :)

10:48 AM, September 22, 2007  
Blogger Steve Bezner said...

30 is the new 20.

I read that somewhere.

8:41 AM, September 24, 2007  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I stopped by your blog from the link on Stephen and Ashley's blog --- and had to stop and say that I love this post! Jason and I are in the same boat -- I turn 27 in a week and he will be the big 3-0 which sounds SO OLD!! :-) (Although I am the one getting gray hair - YIKES!) I hope you are your sweet family are doing well.

6:58 AM, September 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home