February 13, 2008

Happy Love Day

So I am stealing from the cartoon Love Is. Here we go...

Love is:
- sugars from a 21 month old
- my husband listening with interest as I talk about 5 year olds
- falling asleep at 8:00 on the couch and being okay with it
- feeling little kicks and jabs in my ribs throughout the day
- giving Valentine's gifts early because we just can't wait to share what we got eachother (I got jammies for the hospital and a bluetooth ear thingy and Tony got a police scanner b/c we live near the station and he's always dying to know what's going on)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa but mainly Elmo said...

awwwww, i'm about to need some Jake time!!!!, it won't be long before Rader boy #2 is here.

Love is from Elmo:
- getting a valentime card from Rebel the dog.
- cards waiting on the counter in the kitchen when you get up
- coffee in bed (everyday!)
- back tickles

6:09 AM, February 14, 2008  
Blogger Two Sisters said...

Thanks for adding us to your list of blogger friends! Jake is so cute. I told Tony we need to get together soon so our kids can play. We are just up the road, in Rockwall.

7:22 PM, February 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home