February 10, 2008

New Job, New Couch....

So quit a few interesting things have happened at the Rader household in the past few weeks. Tony got a new job!!!! Goodbye Vistawall, hello City of Dallas. We are very excited that he will be able to scale back from 60 hour work weeks to 40 hours. He'll actually get to wear nice clothes and not mess them up, and best of all there are endless job opportunities within the city.

In celebration we went out and picked out a new love seat and couch for our living room. It's only been 3 years since Hailey chewed holes into the top of our sofa so I guess you could say it was time. They will be here in 2 weeks. We can finally have more than 2 people over comfortably, yea!!!

Next on the list: a few cows (as investment/hobbie for my Hubbie)

I promise some pictures soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear about the new job. And new furniture? I'm jealous. A few moves and a dog that sheds have made our furniture look old beyond its years.

Can't wait to see pictures!

10:04 PM, February 10, 2008  
Blogger Lisa but mainly Elmo said...

Hey girl, so glad (and Jealous of Tony's new job!) I have to tell you I have fallen in love with Seth's blog. He puts soooo much good info and great links out there. I've gone to Lifehacker and downloaded AdAware on my laptop. I knew I should do this just never got around to it. please pass along my kudo's to Seth!!!!

8:27 AM, February 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home