February 18, 2008

Presidents Day

I have to share my experience from class today:

I read a book about going to visit the president. I showed and discussed a poster about the White House. We then discussed what the President does and what the children would do if they were President. I explained that we would be writing to the prompt: If I were President I would.... As I was dismissing them to go to their chairs and begin writing a boy raised his hand and said, "Mrs. Rader, what are the girls going to write about?"

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve Bezner said...

Wow. Good story.

It's time for you to run for President, Leslie.

6:59 PM, February 18, 2008  
Blogger Lisa but mainly Elmo said...

send that response to Jay Leno!!!!

1:23 PM, February 19, 2008  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! That is priceless.

I am so excited that you are going to join in the shower hosting festivities. Let's talk soon and figure out what days work for you. I know you have a little one arriving SOON! How exciting!

8:44 AM, February 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home