April 13, 2008

Surprise, Surprise!!!

Hello All-

This is Laura, Leslie's little sister. The reason I am writing this for her is because she is at the hospital with the newest edition of the Rader Family.

Early this morning around 3:30 a.m. Leslie and Tony headed towards the hospital after they realized that these contractions were for "real" this time :). Once they arrived to the hospital, they said that today would be the day!

Expecting to be there for quite some time they made themselves comfy and waited for the meds to kick in. Our mom, step dad Ray, Trey & Neely were at the hospital visiting when all of the sudden, as Trey says,"The SWAT TEAM came in and told them all to leave. Unexpectedly Luke's heart rate dropped, so they wanted to deliver immediately. After about 7-10 minutes (yes it was a super sonic delivery and we are all jealous) a beautiful, healthy baby boy came in to the world.

Luke Wallace Rader
7 lbs. 6 oz.
19 3/4 inches
was born at 12:15 p.m.

After a few McDonald's chicken nuggets Leslie, Luke, Tony & Jake are all doing great! It may take a little while for Jake to get used to having a little brother around, but I am sure he will be the BEST big brother Luke could ever ask for.

We are all so blessed to have this little guy in our family and I especially am blessed to see how happy and whole my big sister has become! She deserves it!

Pictures below - ENJOY!

Welcome to the world baby Luke!



Big Yawn



Stretch!



A mothers touch



I am loved...



Luke - meet aunt Laura. She will spoil you rotten!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

He is precious! Congratulations Leslie and family.

7:35 AM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger The Brewers said...

Hi Leslie and Tony! This is Kim "Trollinger" Brewer. I stumbled on your blog through someone elses(sorry I dont' remember who!) Congratulations! Luke is precious and I look forward to following him on your newly found blog!!
Kim
www.bradyscottbrewer.blogspot.com

2:06 PM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger Amy said...

Beautiful! I can't believe how fast that happened. Congrats, friends!

6:44 PM, April 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Leslie,

It's Robin. I am so happy for you and Tony. I can't believe how big Jake is and now you have a new little blessing! Just thought I would say "Congradulations!"

-Robin

11:31 AM, April 15, 2008  
Blogger Charla (SHar-la) said...

Congrats to all of you! Aunt Laura, have fun spoiling that nephew of yours...I have two nephews as well, and it IS fun! What a beautiful family!

6:07 PM, April 15, 2008  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm so happy for you!!! I found out at Ashley's shower that you'd just delivered another beautiful baby. Congrats!

6:10 AM, April 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home