April 24, 2008

What a Beautiful Life

Adjusting.... two children under the age of two....sounded easy enough. Thank goodness I had such wonderful help last week from both of our Mom's and grandmothers. I've been making it great this week, but for your entertainment let me give you a break down of last Thursday.

Luke woke up with an upset tummy making it very difficult to get Jake ready for preschool. Luckily my Grandmother (Shirley) came over that day and cooked, cleaned, and showed me just how to hold Luke to ease his pain. She had everything in ship shap order when she left here at 4:00 that afternoon. Who knew that at 4:05 it would all change. The crying started, the dirty diapers started... I couldn't keep up. By the time Tony got home at 6:00 there was a shampoo bottle spilled all over the tile floor, 2 children staring at him with dirty diapers, 2 children crying, and toys spread out all over the house. I threw my hands up in the air and told him I'd only been alone with them for 2 hours.

Thank goodness Tony's Mom came by early Friday and took Jake to her house for a play day. He stayed until 4:00 and came home happy from having a day with his Meme's.

It has been much easier since Thursday. Luke hasn't had any more stomach problems and Jake has been the best little helper.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

These pictures are great. Tell your sister she is very talented. I love that they are in black and white.

12:40 PM, April 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home