April 11, 2008

Worst Food In America

I saw this little headline as I was logging into yahoo and I had to check it out. Much to my dismay I'm afraid I might not ever take my family to Snuffers again. The #1 worst food: Aussie Cheese Fries from Outback. These don't even compare to the greatness of Snuffers fries yet look at the stats on these puppies...

2,900 calories
182 g fat
240 g carbs

YIKES!!!! I think that equals 5 lean cuisins in the calorie department and I can't even think about the fat.

Here's a link to the article and a few others:
http://www.menshealth.com/eatthis/the-worst/

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that honestly breaks my heart. wonder how much extra for all that ranch we dip them in :) good thing this is a once a year jaunt for us!! LOL. great article - i love this kind of thing! thanks for sharing!!

6:10 AM, April 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home