May 08, 2008

4 Years

Today is our 4 year anniversary. I can't believe we've been married that long. We've learned so much about each other and how to communicate with each other. We've made it through 1 move, 1 house renovation (ours & various other projects at our mothers houses), 2 pregnancies and now we are facing the perils of having a new born and a terrible 2 year old.

I'm so thankful to have a husband who is such a firm believer. I know that no matter what challenges and joys we experience together we both know that God will take care of our family. I'm looking forward to many, many more anniversaries with the man of my dreams.

Here are the suggested gift items for a 4th anniversary:
British- fruit, flowers
American- linens, silk
Modern- appliances

Our gifts: a weedeater/edger and a camera (I guess we're modern/practical)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home