August 04, 2008

Busy, Busy Summer

More pictures from Memphis (rooftop view of The Peabody Hotel)


A growing boy needs his sleep...


More swimming and he learned how to "cheese"


We met my college roommate Amy, her sister Alicia, her highschool friend Erica and Amy's new niece Hannah for lunch in Dallas.


Jake enjoyed showing off for the girls.


Hannah was born just 1 week before Luke. They enjoyed babbaling at eachother.


Jake even had a playdate with his friend Connor at the house.


Jake has figured out how to doctor his own booboo's. The bandaids don't last long but they seem to take the pain away.


I spent last weekend in Austin at Jessica's bachelorette party. I have a whole montage of pictures of the 4 of us spanning almost 10 years. I'll share those when her wedding gets closer. Tony spent that weekend working like a slave at his mom's house on her flagstone patio which I am beginning to think is never going to be finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home