August 06, 2008

Mrs. Kneggs

There's a new Mrs. Kneggs.....

My brother married Neely this weekend in a beautiful ceremony at the Victorian House. I'm so happy and lucky to have such a wonderful sister-in-law! It was such a fun weekend. We had an awesome dinner at FourWinds Friday night, all the guys came and ate hot dogs at our house Saturday and then we had a blast at the wedding. Here are a few pics. It was so fun to hang out with Trey's friends who were all like my big brothers in high school and college. It was like we hadn't missed a beat. I'll add more pictures as I get them.

This was the biggest Aggie crowd I've seen at a wedding. Not pictured below is Garren who was waving his longhorn symbol and Tony who was giving guns up.


Me and Dad dancing the night away. I hear Southern Junction calling our name.


Goodbye to the bride and groom. Have fun in Alaska.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home