October 03, 2008

Hello World II

I don't have enough time to give the whole story, but we are on day 9 of Luke's stomach problem. He's been booted from daycare until it stops. I had it last week. Janell had it this week. Somehow Tony and Jake escaped it's clutches, thankfully!

I have a funny story that goes along with this. Let me just tell you that it involves getting a "sample" by means of a diaper, a ziploc bag, and duck tape. It also involves the most selfless brother in law, Brandon. I'll share this weekend when I have a little more time.

I just wanted everyone to know that the reason that we haven't stopped by is because we didn't want to spread the yuckies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Hang in there! Hugs to those sweet (sick - but I'm glad it's only one) boys!

4:33 PM, October 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home