October 29, 2008

October Events

I'm really tired, but I'm thinking about crawling.

Here I go....

Now I'm tired and defeated. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

On our way to the Scarecrow Festival parade (Our first parade).

He know's those fire trucks are coming.... any... minute...now.

"Wha-hoo!"

G-Unit turned double digits this weekend. Chucky Cheese was a must.

Jake loved that Chucky Cheese was "noticing" him but he still didn't want to get too close.

Grandparents, be warned. His favorite part is putting the coin in. He could care less about the actual game (except for this one which was a huge slot machine. I think that was Lila's influence). Also, you can just buy the silly prizes now instead of messing around with all that ticket business. Meme bought him a lovely rolling Chucky Cheese backpack.

Let's play "What Were The Rader's Thinking"- Jake, "Man this ice cream is the bomb". Tony, "I wonder if Leslie would notice if I sneak away to play skeeball?" Luke, "Please, someone put me to sleep." Leslie, "Yuck, that bday cake has like 5,000 calories. I'll have Dr. Pepper instead."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home