November 20, 2008

Sorry, sorry, sorry

So that post titled "Help" was going to be a cute post with a video of Jake and Tony playing on the bed. You see, I asked Tony to "help" fold some clothes and I end up walking in on he and Jake wrestling on the bed instead.

Well, with a 7mth old and a 2 1/2 year old my blogging session was interrupted last night and I forgot to go back and finsh the post before I crashed in bed around 9:30.

So, thank you for the calls and comments. We're all fine here and have mounds of laundry to be done. I'll post more late :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I figured it was not a complete post! Can't wait to see the video of all of the help you have around the house.

I got your text last week - we need to catch up! Not much new here, but I think I might be in Dallas around the holidays, so I'll keep you posted. Can't wait to see you and those sweet boys!

4:00 PM, November 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home