October 15, 2009

It's a Bright Sonshinny Day

Luke started Sonshine school on Tuesday and I couldn't believe what happened when I picked him up. I expected to walk up and see him sitting in his teachers lap. I imagined he'd be tired and clingy. No, no,no. I walked up and started looking for my baby somewhere in that big gym and he was gone! There was a toddler running around with all the other kids. I couldn't believe how big he looked! I was torn between saddness and excitement.

Ms. Pam said he had a wonderful day. She can't believe how night and day different he and Jake are. She also couldn't believe how he tackled Jake when they got together that afternoon. She said he talked to her more in one day than Jake did in the first 6 months.

Today's note home said that "Luke ate a good and that he REALLY loves lunch time." Ha, ha... he's my little He Man. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful place for my children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home